BIG POLKA-DOVE GRAY IVORY
Halo and Swan Signature
Hand Block-Printed Scarves
ancient craft * contemporary sensibility
The Halo and Swan Big Polka print is a Retro-Modern-Classic. Polka dots originated as resembling coins and were worn as an amulet for abundance. Wear your big polka scarf with prosperity and health. Soft Ivory circles floating in a dove gray painterly ground. Dreamy subtle print and super wearable classic.
Available in 2 sizes, 100% organic cotton
- Oblong scarf is 22''x80'', A classic in any wardrobe. Styles beautifully
- Big Scarf/Sarong/Wrap is 44''x80', Luxurious and Versatile
We work hand in hand with master artisans in Rajasthan India to create your Halo and Swan scarf. Block-printing is a slow labor intensive process that results in fabrics prized for their rich and painterly patina. The beauty of this cloth is attainable only by the hand of master textile artisans skilled in this traditional art-form, passed down through generations. Thank you for supporting organic life, and heritage artisan traditions for a healthier planet and connected world cultural community.
- Sumptuous stone washed finish for a soft yet crisp hand
- Eco-Dyed with Azo free and all Natural dyes
- Got's Certified Organic fine loomed cotton voile
- Fair Trade Made
- Variations in the printing and color are hallmarks of hand blockprinting