PUEBLO-BLACK IVORY WHITE
Halo and Swan Signature
Hand Block-Printed Scarves
Our Pueblo print is inspired and made in honor of the remarkable beauty and craftsmanship of the Pueblo Indian pottery of New Mexico. For more than a thousand years, these designs have been recreated, often hand-painting their work with designs that symbolize water, rain, animals and other elements of nature. In respect of all traditions venerating the Earth.
Available in 2 sizes, 100% organic cotton
- Oblong scarf is 22''x80'', A classic in any wardrobe. Styles beautifully
- Big Scarf/Sarong/Wrap is 44''x80', Luxurious and Versatile
We work hand in hand with master artisans in Rajasthan India to create your Halo and Swan scarf. Block-printing is a slow labor intensive process that results in fabrics prized for their rich and painterly patina. The beauty of this cloth is attainable only by the hand of master textile artisans skilled in this traditional art-form, passed down through generations. Thank you for supporting organic life, and heritage artisan traditions for a healthier planet and connected world cultural community.
- Sumptuous stone washed finish for a soft yet crisp hand
- Eco-Dyed with Azo free and all Natural dyes
- Got's Certified Organic fine loomed cotton voile
- Fair Trade Made
- Variations in the printing and color are hallmarks of hand blockprinting