PAISLEY METALLIC-WHISPER ROSE SILVER
Halo and Swan Signature
Hand Block-Printed Scarves
Silver metallic traditional Indian "buti" paisley, floating on the most ethereal whisper of pink. Dreamily sensual with a touch of bling shimmer. The paisley motif is a symbol representing sacred geometry and the spiraling mystery of flowering life. Classic boho, styled with sophisticated elegance.
Available in 2 sizes, 100% organic cotton
- Oblong scarf is 22''x80'', A classic in any wardrobe. Styles beautifully
- Big Scarf/Sarong/Wrap is 44''x80', Luxurious and Versatile
We work hand in hand with master artisans in Rajasthan India to create your Halo and Swan scarf. Block-printing is a slow labor intensive process that results in fabrics prized for their rich and painterly patina. The beauty of this cloth is attainable only by the hand of master textile artisans skilled in this traditional art-form, passed down through generations. Thank you for supporting organic life, and heritage artisan traditions for a healthier planet and connected world cultural community.
- Sumptuous stone washed finish for a soft yet crisp hand
- Eco-Dyed with Azo free and all Natural dyes
- Got's Certified Organic fine loomed cotton voile
- Fair Trade Made
- Variations in the printing and color are hallmarks of hand blockprinting